[Blindtlk] Sheriff's Office/State Condone Discrimination against Disabled

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:41:21 UTC 2016

Last I checked anyone with a high level of martial arts expertise could be considered a weapon. In this world a political correctness and all other stupidities I'm waiting for the day when canes and everything else is band and we have to walk around on stumps because feet and hands are also illegal. Will all look like someone who doesn't brush teeth because my goodness all teeth have to be pulled out because we could bite and that's a weapon!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone