[Blindtlk] Sheriff's Office/State Condone Discrimination against Disabled

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 18:14:56 UTC 2016

Seems to me, with all due respect, you made one very big mistake which perhaps contributed to your lack of success in this matter.  You sought to argue your own case based on the merits.  You really ought to have procured the services of an attorney the instant you saw the situation spirling out of control as it did.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!