[Blindtlk] credit card readers help please

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 20 13:10:30 UTC 2016

I tried a headphone splitter.  It doesn't work.  The Pay Pal Here ap gives
me a message to unplug my headphones immediately.  I get this same message
if I plug the headphones in directly.

I don't have a blue tooth headset or speaker.  So trying that will have to
wait a bit.

Does anyone know of a different way to be able to process credit card
transactions using a phone or tablet?   I know there are a lot of different
companies that offer this service.  If someone knows of one that is
accessible, I would appreciate very much the name of it.

Thanks!
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC