[Blindtlk] The Best Reader for Bookshare.org Books

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:26:36 UTC 2016

My daughter uses Bookshare a lot.   In school she uses Read2Go and at home
Voice Dream (she also has Read2Go at home.) If you are looking for great
voices Voice Dream is very good.  It also cost less then Read2Go. We got
one of the  premium voices and it works out well.

I don't know if anyone has compared braille display functionally between
Read2Go and Voice Dream.