[Blindtlk] The Best Reader for Bookshare.org Books

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Fri Feb 26 14:33:08 UTC 2016

I personally prefer VoiceDream Reader for reading BookShare content on my iPhone. I no longer use Read to Go. When I bought VoiceDream Reader, it was half the price of Read to Go, but I have not checked the prices recently. You can use VoiceDream Reader with many other services  and file types beyond BookShare.

Ellen
Ellen