[Blindtlk] Having a Problem...

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 03:56:30 UTC 2016

Hi Kerri.

You have already been given some good advice. My ex-husband who is totally cited struggle with the same problems until he got diagnosed with sleep apnea. Sleep apnea isn't his only problem, but once that was diagnosed he was on his way to feeling better. For you perhaps it's a combination of things and not non/24 but until you go to the doctor and share your complete frustration as you did with us will you know for certain. I don't know if you are a tea drinker, but there are some sleep inducing tease with velarium root in them. This work for me when I was trying to write my time clock as well as the melatonin. The stuff you buy at Walgreens I don't think is as potent as some of the stuff from the health food stores. You might want to check things out or get recommendations from a friend who purchases things at GNC etc. also you might want to talk to your medical professional about getting some help with the depression. It may be something temporary and maybe not. There's no shame in taking an antidepressant to get yourself reacclimated and think things through. It's not something anyone needs to take long-term unless it's something else. I think you're just frustrated with your current situation which I well understand. Changing your situation can be overwhelming. I know you want to be a sports writer and I'm sure you will. Things just take time and if you're like me you're just not patient anymore. Enjoy the baby steps and take care of yourself.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone