[Blindtlk] {Spam?} Re: Having a Problem...

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Feb 28 04:15:32 UTC 2016

Don't feel ashamed about going to a doctor and discussing the non-24 issue
with him/her. You are not letting the blind population down by doing so.
They can run some other sleep-related tests before automatically deciding
that you need this medicine. Do what you need to do. Non-24 doesn't affect
all blind people, but it does affect some.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com