[Blindtlk] Mobile boarding passes?

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 01:01:01 UTC 2016

I have used mobile boarding passes for Delta. I downloaded them to passbook, (now wallet) and they scanned it. It will come up on your lock screen several hours before you need it and will stay there until you board. You just have to make sure your screen curtain is off when they scan it.

Sent from my iPhone