[Blindtlk] Mobile boarding passes?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 00:52:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I'm curious if anybody has had experiences, good or bad, with mobile
airline boarding passes. I'm taking a trip next weekend and thinking
about switching from waiting in line to check in and get a paper
boarding pass to simply downloading the mobile version. Is it possible
to independently scan the mobile boarding pass without seeing the
iPhone screen? Or, if not, are TSA and gate agents generally willing
to do the scanning, or are they unwilling to touch another person's
iPhone to do that? Any experiences or tips would be great.
Best, Arielle