[Blindtlk] non 24

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 5 00:01:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I don't know what you think was assumed.
The blind actors in the commercial make all blind sound like they are so
clueless that they don't know when to sleep or do something else.
Real or not, I will assume that it's due to other stress with normal life.
Would there be commercials pushing the pills if no money could be generated?
Luckily I haven't been asked how will you be on time if you don't know when
to sleep during an interview.
Bryan