[Blindtlk] non 24

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 06:33:00 UTC 2016

Evening, Peter,

As I understand it and as my own experiencce indicates, non-24 is a
very real condition, totally different than simple apnea. I  With
non-24, as I understand it, the cercadian rhythm is a main player,
and with apnea, I think breathing gets interupted?
Anyway, weverybody be careful of mis-information equating the two,
perhaps read about both conditions?