[Blindtlk] non 24

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 07:34:33 UTC 2016

Brian, It's not about blind folks not "knowing" appropriate times to
do things but a genuine condition that effects some of us, including
me. If you read about it, you will see that often other functions
such as diagestion are effected if your body doesn't know when it's
time to cycle. We don't need to criticize what we might not understand, do we?
Car without Melitonin or ppoot  ing some 03:01 PM 1/4/2016, Bryan