[Blindtlk] non 24

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jan 22 02:30:43 UTC 2016

Vanda is going after returned Veterans who have lost their sight as a
result of combat too.

My Mother while she was alive was a registered nurse for most of her
working life.
She told me all medicines are poisons.  When you get lucky with a
medicine your body finds it compatible enough and you take enough and
get one or more benefits.  When things go the other way, then you or
other familymembers talk to the malpractice lawyers and maybe eventually
take some court action.  My mother was more aware of this than many of
the doctors she worked with since she ended up cleaning up many of the
messes those doctors produced as a consequence of their practice.  It is
in that light that I understand and view all of the pharmaceutical
advertising.