[Blindtlk] non 24

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 22:55:05 UTC 2016

I agree with you too. It makes it sound like we aren't working because of our sleep problems. Our sleep problems are the least of our troubles. And yes, each person is not an individual and as I said, medicine is an art more then it wants to admit. I think what you have said here Gary, that people need to step back and look at the whole picture is true. Life has so many variables and cannot be put into black-and-white print words well. I am grateful that people are addressing their sleep issues and are able to get help. That's the more important thing with so many people unable to obtain medical coverage whether sighted or not.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone