[Blindtlk] PLEASE HELP!!!! Needing to Change Accessibility Settings in MS 365 for Email and Having Serious Difficulty Doing so with JAWS 16

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 12 10:36:20 UTC 2016

Hi All,
  I am trying to make my  work email accessible from home where I check it only on the internet as I check a different account through my MS outlook and  do not want to check both that way for various reasons.

  We are in the process of switching to Microsoft 365 at work and it is giving me the non-accessible site without any ability to easily change it to an accessible version. Can anyone please help!!!! I would be extremely grateful!

  I am using:

Windows 7 (latest edition)
Latest version of IE
JAWS 16 (yes 16) latest version

  If you need more technical specs just let me know.
Have a wonderful day all!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology