[Blindtlk] Question about resources for CP

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:51:44 UTC 2016

I believe there is a division in the NFB oh blind people with CP. I don't know who to contact, but that should be on the website somewhere www.nfb.org.

Posting your question on the NFB human services List serve might help too. I don't know if anyone on their works with many clients with CP.  Just a thought and your question is very relevant so thanks for asking! I have a friend who is blind with CP

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s