[Blindtlk] [Bltlk] UBER DRIVER FACES CRIMINAL CHARGES

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 30 02:46:14 UTC 2016

I understand your point.  But I think it would be easier for all concerned
if drivers were informed during the interview process that yes, there will
be times when you will pick up passengers with guide dogs and other service
animals and questioned as to whether that would be a problem for that
driver.  And then, if the potential driver is offered a position, that that
driver undergo rigorous training about how to handle such situations and how
these service animals work in our culture.  I would find it interesting to
hear some legal experts in this area of law, just to get a sense of how they
would view this kind of conundrum.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.