[Blindtlk] grocery delivery apps

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:55:37 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I learned a couple of days ago that a grocery delivery service called Shipt
will be operating in Fort Worth starting on August 2.

I checked out the iPhone app,and it seems to be somewhat accessible although
I think it's difficult to navigate through the shopping categories.

I was wondering if anyone is using Shipt and what your experiences were? I
see that it is available throughout the country.

Note, that we haven't had grocery delivery for quite a while in north Texas
so some of the other popular services aren't available in our area.

Thanks

Liz