[Blindtlk] grocery delivery apps

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 22:44:06 UTC 2016

Hello Liz and everyone,

	That's two of us. We have the Shipt App on our iDevices but am not
sure how to use it. It would be nice if their partners or Shipt itself would
offer classes for those wanting to learn how to use their service. It would
cut down the number of trips we need to make to the grocery store and save
us time and money. Let's see who figures it out first.

Peter Donahue