[Blindtlk] Research Participant Recruitment - Online Survey - Win $50.00 (last reminder)

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 04:36:47 UTC 2016

Hello Justin,
I couldn't find a private e-mail address in either the below message, or on
the intro page of your survey, where e-mail contact info is typically
provided for those who have questions or concerns regarding a survey. So, I
am responding to you on list and hoping you'll get this note.
I have filled in hundreds of online surveys over the years, so I am not a
novice participant. However, I am unable to fill in this particular survey.
I am using the Window-eyes screen-reader, which is usually excellent with
these surveys. However, I am unable to interpret the survey layout or find
the ends to questions, or accurately determine which radio buttons relate to
what.
I'm not sure what can be done about this, except that you could put the
survey up on Survey Monkey as well as on Google Forms. I've never had a
problem with Survey Monkey. It is free as well.
So, unless we can find a solution I regret that I, and no doubt a number of
my contacts, won't be able to fill out the survey.
I look forward to hearing from you with an alternative link which I'd be
glad to follow to the survey.
Warmly,
Heather Field