[Blindtlk] Research Participant Recruitment - Online Survey - Win $50.00 (last reminder)

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 02:15:11 UTC 2016

I also found this and accessible. I emailed Justin tonight and hope to get a response. I am no stranger to taking surveys using a screen reader. I do it on my iPhone and as stated survey monkey is accessible. Doodle also is not accessible.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone