[Blindtlk] KeyBeb Trouble

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:39:20 UTC 2016

Thank you for teaching me something new! Refreshable braille is still a mystery to me. In fact I'm still fighting with my Perkins Brailler which is OK because I only know some of the grade one right now.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone