[Blindtlk] Keeping House Independently

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:49:28 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to get your opinion about keeping house independently. I used to have someone come in once a month just to help with things I may have missed, but I am debating whether to do this still or not. I did get some rehab training with cleaning, but I am not the best at it. My main hangup is using a broom, as I just can’t figure out how it is done. I just invested in a Swiffer so I hope that helps.

I was wondering if you keep house independently, or if you have someone sighted come in once in a while to make sure things are kept nicely and are not dirty. Thanks so much for your thoughts.

Christine