[Blindtlk] how about painting?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Mar 16 19:33:21 UTC 2016

Overlap, if using a roller paint one vertical strip then move half the
width of the roller before painting the next strip.  Ceilings shouldn't
be a problem if a tennis ball is cut in half and a hole is punched in
the center of one of the halves.  The brush handle goes through the hole
so the bristles are coming out of the inside of the ball half.  The ball
half catches drips that don't end up on the floor.