[Blindtlk] I need to hear back from anyblind person who has worked as a lifeguard.

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 04:02:03 UTC 2016

I once read an article about a young lady with low vision that graduated from cosmetology school and was very good at cutting hair etc. She had to fight her way through, but did succeed. I don't know if she was affiliated with NFB oe not.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone