[Blindtlk] Accessible Software for Accessible Websites

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri May 6 18:32:20 UTC 2016

Dear All,

                I am interested in building a website for my wife's and my
businesses. I know there are tools available, such as WIC & Wordpress, so
those of us with limited knowledge and skill can create a site; however, I
am not sure how accessible they are to screen reading software and if they
are capable of creating accessible sites. Does anyone have any experience
with such things who can guide me in the right direction? If so, please post
this information so that those of us interested in such an endeavor can
learn from your experience? Thanks a bunch!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala