[Blindtlk] Accessible Software for Accessible Websites

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:58:44 UTC 2016

Hi Marion,

While I haven't actually used it, I can tell you that Wordpress is definitely accessible and capable of creating an accessible site.  Allegedly it is also capable of creating a site that doesn't look like a blog, but I'm yet to come across one of those.

The Cisco Academy for the Vision-Impaired offer a Wordpress course, which may or may not cost you C.$150 depending on where you're based.

Alternatively, I'm sure there are free resources available but as I tend to hand code HTML, I'm afraid I can't point you to them.

Cheers,

Ed