[Blindtlk] Here I come with another weird question about dreams and such.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed May 18 03:19:33 UTC 2016

Evening, Chris,

         Describing an experience that is my own and only my own, I
lost both occular organs to retinal blastoma at age 18 months. And, I
feel today like I have my own understanding of the world, I see, just
not with the empty holes on my face. color, if only in literary
terms.. Remember, my brain, following those infantile ocular images,
remembers seeing, albeit not exactly consciously. Does that make
sense? My dreams, then, reflect waking, so no ocular input to speak
of because normally there is no such light, ya dig?
Car

  but those of you who have no light perception or anything, and are
100 percent blind as a bat, I'm really curious.  This is something
I've always wondered.  When you go to sleep at night and dream, be it
a nightmare, or just your ordinary average dream, either/or, are you
still totally blind, or have you ever been able to see in your
dreams?  Maybe even this might be a bit on the more paranormal side
of things, and I'm not saying that I believe in this, or that I
don't, but for those who do believe in astral projection and may have
either done, or thought in their way of thinking, have done it, could
you see, then?