[Blindtlk] Here I come with another weird question about dreams and such.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed May 18 03:35:11 UTC 2016

I'm still totally blind in my dreams.  Everything that's in those is 3-d
just as in waking no pictures.  This is something that seriously
surprised a Psychologist when I told her.  Just goes to prove each
person's reality is controled and shaped by their perceptions and common
reality only happens to the extent people communicate and through that
communication build common bridges of reality.