[Blindtlk] Extremely! and I do mean, ex, tremely! offended by a comment on NFB Talk!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 18 03:40:19 UTC 2016

All:

Part of the reason Diane reacted as she did is that, for better or worse, we
get asked whether we see colors and such in our dreams *all* the time. Most
of us find this question *very* old and, indeed, annoying, since it assumes
that there is, somewhere in our brains, a perception of a reality that, as
Jude says, we have never known. If one uses a bit of common sense, one
realizes that any other conclusion implies that there is something special
about the sense of vision -- something I admit many people believe but which
has no basis in reality.

Anyway, that's why the reaction Chris got was as it was.

Mike Freeman