[Blindtlk] Extremely! and I do mean, ex, tremely! offended by a comment on NFB Talk!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed May 18 11:50:50 UTC 2016

Technically, vision is neither a sense nor an ability.  Vision is an
experience set.  I think it was Mike May or Leo May got vision restored
at age 26 and when he saw a homeless man lying on the sidewalk he
covered his eyes with his hands.  That covering eyes with hands is a
toddler's reaction to seing someone injured.  This happened since he
didn't have the experience set of an older person yet.