[Blindtlk] Question about SSI

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Thu May 19 17:45:15 UTC 2016

Hi folks. We seem to have drifted away from questions about Supplementary Security Income. When people search this thread, and they may, this means that they will get a lot of material that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. When we change the subject of the conversation, why not change the material in the subject field? Otherwise you get people like me who see the subject and say to myself "The horse is dead." Thanks.