[Blindtlk] Question about SSI

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:21:09 UTC 2016

You are right Larry! That would end fraud in a lot of systems actually. It took me over a year to prove to the county I lived in and other agencies in Wisconsin I was getting then officially  divorced. Thankfully they didn't charge me for their mistakes. I got things right on my side, but I still don't think things are settled on his.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.co