[Blindtlk] I Sincerely Hope That You Can Help!!!

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue May 24 14:42:33 UTC 2016

Hello:

You can contact the Microsoft help desk for people with disabilities at
800-936-5900.  I have used them a few times.  The only problem I have had
with them is some of their people do not speak English all that well.  I
know many companies out source their help desks to foreign countries but, I
do do wish that being able to speak English clearly would be mandatory.  If
I get someone I cannot understand, I just hang up and try again hoping to
get somebody who can speak English without such a heavy accent that they
cannot be understood.

Sandra