[Blindtlk] I Sincerely Hope That You Can Help!!!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue May 24 15:20:27 UTC 2016

James,

First, be very careful that you have not gotten into another set of Windows Live folders.  I'm guessing this is not the case, but I have occasionally gotten into "Storage Folders" instead of my mail account folders, many of which have the same folder names.

Second, make sure you have not switched accounts on your computer or that you have not accidentally logged into a different account.  This could cause you to see a different set of folders.

Finally, the suggestion of calling the Microsoft Help Line is a good one.  They may be able to try to determine what happened and perhaps run a repair.  In general, if you routinely have a lot of valuable business mail stored in your email folders, I would consider using IMAP or similar protocol that allows you to store your folders on the mail server.  Sooner or later, hard disks will crash.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson