[Blindtlk] I Sincerely Hope That You Can Help!!!

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Tue May 24 19:29:39 UTC 2016

Hello James,
All your information is still on your hard disk if I'm correct. Hidden away
in the system files the e-mail folders which you use are stored as back ups
under other names.
I have restored my e-mail folders several times from these folders. I can't
remember the exact path to find them but I will ask a buddy of mine who
usually assists me with these problems. If you're game, you can put inbox,
into the search bar in your start menu in Windows 7 and maybe it will bring
up the folder for you. Once you've found the old inbox you'll need to rename
it to simply inbox and it should show up in your e-mkail program with all
your e-mails. You'll need to do the same for the sent items, drafts etc.
It's not hard once you find them but there in lies the challenge.
It's a really good idea to make a back up of business e-mails. I have had to
learn the hard way about back ups. I guess most of us do.
I'll get back to you. In the meantime, maybe the Microsoft support folks can
assist you with the path to the system folders and how to rename them to be
your current folders.
Warmly,
Heather