[Blindtlk] Any blind property appraisers out there?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:37:58 UTC 2016

I don't agree; anything is possible.  Just because we can't think of a way
to do it doesn't' mean it can't be done.  One accommodation could be to have
someone go with you and tell you what they see.  Now, I don't have the
proper skillset to really have a dialogue about this, but with the right set
of skills and creative mindset, anything can happen.
Follow your own star.
Justin