[Blindtlk] Question about Facebook

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 14:58:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

So today is my birthday, and I noticed that some of my friends
have posted on my Facebook account timeline.  However, I'm not
able to access this directly on my iPhone.  So far, the only way
that I've been able to know what my friends have posted was if
Facebook sent me an email that informed me that that friend
posted on my timeline and which also contained what they said,
but I haven't been able to access my timeline directly through
Facebook.  How should I go directly to my timeline with my iPhone
using VoiceOver?

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks and, for the college students, enjoy the start to your
semesters.

Sami