[Blindtlk] Good techniques?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 02:25:47 UTC 2016

Hell yes. particularly if they offer. Y ou don't need any shame in
your game. Your friends are sighted, let them be sighted, remembering
that in the name of proving some illusive point you might try keeping
up with him only to fall tragically short. If you just let them do it
you won['t feel bad about not doing really simple shit like Ol'Sighty
because he's doing it in the first place.