[Blindtlk] [BlindTalk] Raising a Cane

Bob Hachey bhachey at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 22:00:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Given all the good work being done by both ACB and NfB, I think we all ought
to be thankful for all of the advocacy done by both organizations. Keep in
mind that these are two relatively small organizations in a very big country
many of whose people don't think highly of either us or our abilities. No
doubt that it is annoying when one does not get a call returned. I've been
on both sides of that one. While we rightly expect our leaders to respond to
our needs, in the end, each organization is only as strong as its
membership.
Bob Hachey