[Blindtlk] unhappy with current government trends, vote libertarian for 2016 American president

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 01:16:15 UTC 2016

Evening, List,

God, what an asshole, jumping all down people's
throats when clearly promoting some political
stripe is, in fact, a total breech of the function of this forum.
Car is intended for the discussion of blindness ­
related topics. The originator of the message has
been warned. Mike Freeman > On Nov 20, 2015, at
19:26, Judy Jones via blindtlk
<blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote: > > Does this really
belong on the list?  Don't think so. > >
-----Original Message----- From: Carly Mihalakis
via blindtlk > Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015
6:29 PM > To: Blind Talk Mailing List ; 'Blind
Talk Mailing List' > Cc: Carly Mihalakis ; Marion
Gwizdala > Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] unhappy with
current government trends, vote libertarian for
2016 American president > > Good Afternoon,
Marion, > >        Why do you say that Mr. Keiser
ought not be "allowed" to > post? Is this an
unfreedom of speech zone? > Let anyone be heard!
I am confident you know where your delete key >
is. At 05:16 AM 7/28/2015, Marion Gwizdala via
blindtlk wrote: >> Mr. Kaiser tends to post
messages telling us what we should be doing; >>
however, to the best of my knowledge, he is not a
member of the NFB and does >> nothing to help his
suggestions materialize. It would be best if we
would >> ignore his messages and even better if
he were not allowed to post. >> >>
Marion >> >> >> >> >> -----Original
Message----- >> From: blindtlk
[mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Szostak, >> Christine via blindtlk >> Sent:
Monday, July 27, 2015 9:40 PM >> To: Blind Talk
Mailing List >> Cc: Szostak, Christine >>
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] unhappy with current
government trends, vote >> libertarian for 2016
American president >> Sensitivity:
Confidential >> >> Ah, politics, rarely a good
topic for lists:). I agree with the below
views >> on keeping this off-list as this is
really not list-topic focused. >> Happy almost
Tuesday:)!