[Blindtlk] Labor Day: Free Wall Chargers + Discounts on Talking MP3 Players, Victor Stream, New Daisy Player, Talking Phones & Accessories!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Sep 3 13:32:29 UTC 2016

Hi Judy,

That may very well be true for AT&T but the flip phones we sell are
for Verizon and Page Plus. Not only different carriers but different
technology; Verizon uses CDMA while AT&T uses GSM. They're
incompatible with each other. Verizon has its own towers which provide
coverage over 95% of the country. So that claim is still
unsubstantiated in reference to the flip phones that we sell.

Thanks for the rundown on the Wine Smart though. In my opinion
keyboard support on Android still needs to improve a bit.

And yes I'm on that unmoderated Android list and have been for over
five years but still have to delete about 95% of the off topic and
nasty messages that regularly make their way through the list. I once
thought iPhone fan boys were bad but Android fan boys have far
surpassed them. Sometimes the in-fighting between Android fan boys is
amusing but when they have a go at an iPhone user looking for answers
about Android it gets really bad, and then they blame the iPhone user
for causing the entire problem. They hate Apple with such a passion
that they can't say the word Apple and instead use fruitvale... A few
people on that list need to grow up.

Enjoy your weekend!

Laz