[Blindtlk] Where were you on September 11th 2001?

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 11 17:09:58 UTC 2016

Entertaining company.  A friend had come over to visit and we were certain ourselves of who perpetrated the acts of terror before government officials acknowledged it.  What made us so certain was that we knew Benladen had it in for us for some time:  and, while it’s true that we didn’t predict exactly what was going to happen, we knew that things like what were happening to the towers just didn’t happen by accident.

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!