[Blindtlk] 2 IPhone questions

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 09:07:31 UTC 2016

Hi, all,
I appologize for not being apart of the group and have been scarce, but have a couple of IPhone questions.
1. Can you use a braille display with the IPhone and would you have to purchase a specialized blue tooth keyboard to work with it?
I'm using the IPhone5S.
2. I'm getting my Comcast email messages on both my phone and computer.
I have over two hundred messages I'd like to transfer from my phone to my computer.
I also have the Mini-2 IPad series so, won't need to repeat my questions.
I'll respond to either computer or IPhone/IPad.
Bhank you and feel free to reply to me off list at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
to avoid unnecessary list clutter.
Sincerely:
Bibi and Odieless