[Blindtlk] 2 IPhone questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Sep 15 09:43:54 UTC 2016

You can use a  Braille display with an iPhone.  Most of them have
Braille keyboards, which you can use for input, navigation etc. Or,
you can use a bluetooth keyboard.

Your mail depends on what kind of  account was set up, pop or
imap.  If pop, mail is stored on the local device, so once it is one
place that is probably it.  With imap, mail is stored on the server,
and can be downloaded by multiple devices.

Dave