[Blindtlk] Dear all,

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:47:57 UTC 2016

It depends on what kind of education Jewel is speaking of in the schools for the blind. If it's people learning braille and cane travel for example that is something very different than a career goal.  If you don't have certain skills, you can't expand your horizons to decide. Kind of that if you don't dream it it won't happen. Some people can't believe and they need to be introduced to the concept but yes, ultimately it's their choice.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170