[Blindtlk] Facebook flaws

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:54:56 UTC 2017

Hi all,

 Since facebook is not cooperating to help us, asking as many people
as possible to click the link below, choose the groups option from the
combo box and type in the message field that people who use the mobile
facebook page including blind administrators of groups are not able to
see the full list of members from the member page. Furthermore, we are
also not able to set up security options to control incoming members
and let them write personal messages before deciding what we can do
with them. Hope you all click the link and help me and the rest who
are having this problem, so they decide to take this seriously and do
something about it.
https://m.facebook.com/bugnub/?source=Footer&ref_component=mbasic_footer&ref_page=MNotificationsController&refid=48