[Blindtlk] Facebook flaws

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Aug 8 17:40:45 UTC 2017

Another facebook flaw and from a user's standpoint this time.  A device
has Voiceover running before facebook is started up or Talkback on
Android and facebook wants a clear photo of the user's face.  The
software isn't smart enough to tell the user what to do with the camera
before taking the picture or tell the user what if anything needs be
done with the light or focus  Facebook lost my password in an iphone
erase so if I set the account up again I'm going to need sighted
assistance to do it.