[Blindtlk] Going forward

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Aug 11 16:18:48 UTC 2017

I wouldn't be where I am now if I hadn't learned braille, touch typing,
how to use an optacon, and how to use Linux after learning how to use a
computer.  A huge help toward much of this was I took an Aptitudes and
Interests test and went with the highest rated result on that test.
Before that, all I knew was I wanted to do that work for which I had the
most aptitude since I'd be happy doing that work.  After that test, I
ended up in computer programming.