[Blindtlk] Sunday school courses

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 19:51:58 UTC 2017

I had no official training to work with kids in church. I did take some education classes in college which helped. I think it depends on your fate. Usually the Sunday school curriculum from a company is used. Not all curriculum is accessible . I have not seen any online. My congregation is doing their own thing. I kind of just talk it over with my co-teacher. Hope this helps. I know the assemblies of God teachers books are in braille

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+